Hi,
   You lost me. Not sure what is meant by seek time?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Kchao" <cskc...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: MacBook Inquiries.

Hi,
There exists a multitude of configuration options for storage. I believe you're talking about the macBOok pro line, the one with the optical drive. Off the top of my head, I believe it starts out at 500Gb and up for hard drives. And then there are a bunch of SSD flash storage options. Quicker seek time and no moving parts etc.
HTH