Hi Tammy, I had similar issues when I installed this program. I got a good
explanation from a fellow lister. I saved it. Here it is. Hope it helps.

When you start it, the focus should be on your main timeline (once you log in
of course). From there, use cmd-right or left to move through your timelines
(home, mentions, DMs, favorites). Up and down arrows will read tweets, provided
Quicknav is off, and for all other commands, have a look through the dropdown
menus, specifically the tweet and timeline menus. You will also wanto to open
preferences with cmd-comma, go to the compose tab, and disable the username and
hashtag autofill options.
On Feb 27, 2013, at 1:18 PM,ppowell...@aol.com wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I recently installed this program on my Mac. Are the  help files
> self-explanatory, or is there a good guide to learn how to use this program
> successfully?
>
> Pam Francis
>
> On Feb 27, 2013, at 7:45 AM, "Christopher-Mark Gilland"
> <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> When you say you deleted the preferences, what exactly did you delete... I
> mean like... what files, and where were they located exactly?  I know the
> .app file, but I mean aside from that?
>
> Chris Gilland.
> Founder of CLG Productions
> http://www.clgproductions.com
> E-mail: ch...@clgproductions.com
> Phone: 803-760-7136
> Toll-Free: 1-888-405-3185
> Mon-Fri 8A.M-5P.M Eastern Standard Time except weekends and holidays.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holme...@gmail.com>

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com