I think she meant specifically what an elypsis was, and how to make it/what it looked like visually, more than what they meant. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anne Robertson" <a...@anarchie.org.uk>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: Keyboard Commander

Hello Pam,

When a menu item ends with an ellipsis, it means that by selecting that option, a dialogue box will open. So it is in fact informative.

Cheers,

Anne

On 26 Mar 2013, at 19:05, ppowell...@aol.com wrote:

Hi folks,
I hope this does not sound too elementary. On both my mac & ios devices, I hear voiceover say elypsis. What does it mean? Is there any way to turn it off if it is not needed?
Thanks,

Pam Francis

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.