I believe the dev changed it in the latest update, unless I some how
did something I am not aware of. For example it used to be to compose
a new tweet you just hit command N now it is command capital N, so if
you hit command N with the caps lock off nothing will happen even if
you try command shift N nothing happens you have to have caps lock on
and hit command N to compose the tweet. Maybe I did something by
accident as I figured the boards would be all over this change. Any
help is greatly appreciated