Hello,

If this is important to your workflow, I could create something fairly quickly.

1. Create a "Activity" group for mail.
2. Create AppleScript command to either move VO cursor or speak specific
information.
3. Use keyboard commander to link scripts to keys.
To start open up mail then go back to the finder and look for the following
AppleScript file:
Under the Hard disk Library Scripts Mail "Speak Sender and Subject.scpt"
If you open this file then it will probably open in AppleScript Editor. Type
"command-R' to run the script. If it does what you need then you can link it to
a keyboard commander. If you want separate scripts for subject, To, Cc,
attachments then the script would be edited and added to your home Library
directory.

Jonathan Cohn
jon.c.c...@gmail.com
(703) 573-6956