Hi Anouk,

You can enable single key navigation on web pages, so when quick Nav is on,
you'll be able to use H to jump to headings, much like you do in iOS.
to do this, go to the voiceover utility with vo+f8. And scroll down the table
to the commanders category. Choose the "Quick Nav" tab, and check the box that
says "Enable single-key webpage navigation when using Quick Nav"
then, you'll be able to navigate the web as you got used to on the phone side
of things.
Rachel