I currently use the slacker app, which I find really friendly with Voiceover,
and has more of a selection, and I think is a few bucks cheaper if you're
wanting to upgrade, which I don't plan on doing any time soon if at all, but
the free version is just as good if you don't mind the ads and occasional
station restrictions, meaning you can sometimes only play one for a short
period of time, which I've only had happen once.
  Just like any of these, you get a limitted amount of skips, which I'm not
sure how many of these there are sense I don't use them all up that much sense
there selection is amazing, and I like a wide variety of music.
  I also like the IHeart radio app which does the same thing but lets you
streem Fm content as well, but has fewer selections, in my oppinion of music,
and fewer skips available to you, so just use that for my Fm radio.  Hope this
helps.