All I will say is, ouch! I'm staying away, far, far away. Though I remember the
good old days on my Windows machine doing something similar about every 30
minutes or so. That is one of the reasons I actually got rid of the tin can
monstrosity pretending to be an HP laptop. The MacBook has been behaving thus
far, and for that I am grateful.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my macbook pro