I'm happy to go into more detail when I'm at the mac later on. I'm using GB on
the phone a lot and just starting to use it on the mac again so mac I'm a lot
more rusty.

With loops on iPhone, double tap and hold to drag into your project. Make sure
your in the right track and position though as loops like to drop on top of
other loops etc. the best way to ensure this Is to go into settings. Select
track settings and up the top left you'll have 2 buttons. Mine have long
nonsensical names like an is system file or something. These are actually track
back and forward buttons. Make sure the right track name shows near the top in
the middle and then in the track view and ensure the head is at the correct
time. Now tap loops, select the 1 you want and double tap and hold and it will
be imported hopefully where you want it

When in the loop viewer on the mac, in the list of selected loops there is a
check box 2 VO right arrows from the loop name. Check with VO space and with in
a second or 2 loops should start playing. There is from memory a keyboard
command to do this but I've forgotten a lot unfortunately.

Now interfaces. I'm a bassist/guitarist and have and love the Jam. Great clean
sound, simple to use with a volume thumb wheel and an led you don't need. It
sounds equally great with passive or active pickups and is found and works
every time on iDevice and mac. Best birthday present I ever got myself, I mean
my wife and kids got me.

The only thing I'm not sure is how the circuitry would sound passing keyboard
as its designed for guitar. I'm planning on using the iRig midi interface to
play soft synths on my idevices  and a midi interface is very different to
inputting real keys but I would recommend the iRig for straight midi in through
or out but don't play keys so haven't researched audio in for them sorry.

Feel free to ask any questions and on iPhone there's a good chance I can help.
Also, if you find a way to merge tracks on iPhone let me know. Old name would
have been bouncing tracks. I want to merge multiple tracks to 1 track and know
it can be done in GB but not if it can be done with VoiceOver.

HTH
Danny.

Sent from my iPhone