Do you mean there are settings within skype itself? Or do you mean the skype
settings with in the settings part of the iPad?
Within the settings part of the iPad,, skype only offers me the following
option:
Sign in automatically
And that's it. Nothing about ring tones there. Where in the skype app are other
settings options to be found? I have looked everywhere (I thought) but could
have missed something. Smile.
Thanks.

Lisette