so, when others install it , do you use voiceover for the windows
installation part?
Eric you got it , it will either be using this mini for the windows
host or use it for something other useful.
I am wondering if fusion or some other thing would make  the
installation easier? Or does that take up too much of ram? :)

best

sandi