Hi.

Oh I thought you ment just removing the widgets so they don't run. :)

If you really wanna remove your widgets from your computer, you have to open up
your library folder on your internal harddrive, open the folder called Widgets
and just delete the widgets you wanna remove by pressing command backspace.
Do that on your own risk. :)
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN: