On miranda in windows, and Adium on Mac, both only see a couple of contacts
online on FB chat for me. I know there should be more, but can't see them.
Also, I don't have Skype link to Facebook, as I turned down that option when
Skype presented to me initially. Is there a way to get it back?

Sent from my iPhone