Hi Maria,

thanks for your response.

It's a real shame. I am very interested about how you convert your Kindle books
so I'll contact you off list to discuss it. Hope that's alright.

Best,
Nic

On 26/04/2013, at 4:52 AM, Maria & Joe Chapman <bubbygirl1...@gmail.com> wrote:

HI.  I don't use caliba.  I use a programme called kindle drm removal and then
I use stanza to open the file and save it in a format that can be read on the
iPhone.

If you want further info or have any problems feel free to contact me.

Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.