Hi. I'd accept $2179 and that would include shipping with tracking and
full insurance to anywhere in the continental USA. Shipping to Canada,
the Uk, and Europe will cost extra. Yes, it is an amazing machine! I'm
just not doing any on location work and the money could be used
elsewhere.

Thanks,

Cameron.