HI.  I'm not having this problem.  Don't interact with the text just do vo a
and it should read.  I think it's right arrow to turn the page.

I hope this helps
Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com