Not only did I say that guy was sighted, I also said that I currently didn't have a Mac. So, having said that. I can't speak on it's accessibility with it. However, as so aptly pointed out by Danny. Considering the price of audacity & if you do have a Mac. Give it a whorle & let us know about the accessibility... ----- Original Message ----- From: "Danny Noonan" <da...@familynoonan.net>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 19:51
Subject: Re: Does anyone have been up to date audacity podcast?

They did improve accessibility this year I believe but how much I'm not sure. You can certainly use it with VO now.

At the price, why not try it.

Danny

Sent from my iPhone

On 13/05/2013, at 9:39 AM, "Chris Gilland" <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wait a minute. The last I heard, Audasity wasn't very accessible on the mac. Did I miss something here? I know you said that guy was sighted... but... from a VO perspective, I don't think it's all that great, is it? Igf so, enlighten me!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraf...@aol.com>