Hi, listers. For those of you who enjoy reading newspapers, here's a great app
for the Idevices, called EARL. It is available in the U S app store, but don't
know about anywhere else. It gives you access to over 250 local and national
newspapers, and speaks in 5 different male and female voices. The app itself is
free, but you can subscribe to the earl service for $9.99 a month, or $99.00 a
year, for unlimited access to newspaper articles. With the non-subscription
version, you can only read 3 articles a day. This beats any other newspaper app
I've ever seen for the Idevices. I think the subscription price is well worth
the money. When searching for the app, at least in the U S app store, it is the
first or second in the list of search results. Take care all, and have a happy
and safe Memorial Day.

Shane