Yes, I did mention using commanders. Still, services will work when vo is not
on, which may be handy for non-vo users of a mac (like family members who use
the machine). Also, as I develop the scripts I'm making, I find myself running
out of keyboard commander commands that make sense. Services can offload that
work, letting you use many more possibilities since they can use any modifier,
where the keyboard commander is limited to just an option key.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com