So, I got a copy of Cyberduck, from the mac app store, but I have a couple questions. It looks like this app, is somewhat usable, but I obviously must not know what I'm fully doing. I found the new connection button in my toolbar, and did manage to connect to an ftp server, and I do see the table, and was able to interact and see the files/folders, but I can't figure out how to get to the local file view, where I can see the files locally on my Mac. Tabbing around, or vo cursoring around isn't revealing anything except that one table for the remote file view. I also see some unlabeled buttons with no help tags at all, and most of them are unavailable anyway. I also saw a couple check boxes in there with no lables or tags. So, yeah... I mean, the app kind of looks sort of doable, but maybe I'm just thick, I dono, but I can't seem to figure this out at all. The menu bar looks standard enough, and the toolbar looks fairly usable, and of corse, the table after connecting looks like it's reading fairly decently with the exception that a couple of the columns don't read, or say unknown, but that's not really anything that's seeming to cripple me by much. Those few buttons that are unlabled that are! available, don't seem to be doing anything by hitting vo+space on them, nor routing my mouse pointer, then doing vo+shift+space.

I think where I'm mainly getting tripped up is those unlabeled things, as well as in the interface of the app how to see my local files so I can copy things back and forth/move things back and forth. For right now, until someone can give me some help with this, I'm sticking with the opinion until proven otherwise, that transmit is by far and away: way way way way! more accessible.

Chris.