Tbilliant, thanks, that works great. I think the reason I was confused
was because I was trying to do it with a bluetooth keyboard. A bit
frustrating that you have to find the picker, but once you know it's
simple to do. Thanks everyone. By teh way, what is speed dots? I'll
have to look it up.

David Eagle

Website: http://www.davideagle.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thedavideagle";