HI.  I have 2 questions.  Is there an audio player available for mac that
remembers your position when listening to an audio book?  I thought itunes did
this if you change the media kind to audio book but I'm having trouble doing
this.  I will try to explain what I'm doing and what's not working.

first I find the folder with the audio book and add it to the itunes library.
I then go to where it says search library and search for the book.  I get the
search results but can't figure out how to select the files so I can do a
command i and change the media kind to audio book.  If I do get the dialog it
seems to be the wrong book.

can anyone help or as I said above suggest a player that will remember it's
position? I know I could convert it using audio book builder but I was hoping
there was a quicker way.

lol

thanks
Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com