Ok, I've managed to transform everything up to the kinetic dimentions, but
haven't done the collective/ghost dimensions, sense I A: can't stay up that
late, and B: haven't gotten enough people to join me to do the collective
one's, so I'm only going to guess that's why it won't let me go any further?
This is really starting to become a bit frustrating on my end.
  I like that I'm finally starting to get the hang of it, but thought after I'd
gotten through all 3 demensions, transformed my quantem cells into whatever
classes they needed to be in, then was told I'd completed the demensions, I'd
have advanced to the next level, but guess I have a lot to learn.