Hi list,

I've noticed recently VoiceOver will incorrectly announce the person I'm
calling on my iPhone. Whoever I call, it will tell me I'm calling my
girlfriend's iPhone. She was at the top of my favourites list and I thought
this might have something to do with it. I tried moving her, however, and the
problem persisted. Whoever I would call it says I'm calling her.

Also, when the call is in progress, I can swipe left or right and I seem to
move through two or three recent calls, one of them always being my
girlfriend's iPHone. I tried to test this a little more just now but everything
seems to be working fine at the moment. I'm guessing it's a temperamental
thing. I'm sure the problem will raise it's ugly head again, and when it does,
I'll take some more notes. But, in the meantime, if anyone has any ideas or
info about this I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,
Nic