I have always! found desktop navigation to be really spiratic. Sometimes I can't even vo+left and right arrow. I have to command tab away from the finder to another app, then back to the finder again, then! things start working as they should.

I made Apple aware of this, but even the engineers were totally baffled as to why this was happening. They were! able to reproduce the spiratic behavior, but just are really puzzled as to a sollution, and as to why in the first place it's doing this. They did promise me though that they'd keep researching it.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Les Kriegler" <kriegle...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 3:07 AM
Subject: Navigating the Desktop

When I access the Finder window, I have two items, Macintosh HD and my external disk drive shown. I always arrowed using up and down arrows to highlight either drive. Now, for some reason, I hear nothing when using the down arrow key to move from Macintosh HD to my external disk drive. I have to use VO Right arrow to highlight the external drive. How can I change this back to the way it was? Thanks.

Les

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.