Hi there everyone. I don't know if this has anything to do with my ongoing
struggle with Station playlist studio, but my headset is a Plantronics Usb
wireless ehadset, that is it uses the usb port. Should i be using anything else
and if so what? The strange thing now is that i have monitor device set to
"speaker plantronics audio device" and the output set to "Speaker HDaudio
device" so i should have the monitoring in one place and main output in another
place, or so i think, and yet when i switch on monitoring, nothing is heard
through my monitoring device. I'm seriously beginning to think i'm too stupid
for this.
/Krister