Hi Jürgen,

This isn't Nic, but DocuScan Plus only works in English.  They are
developing support for Spanish, but that isn't available yet.  You must not
have noticed that every time Anne Robertson posts replies on this subject
that she always points out that DocuScan Plus doesn't support any languages
other than English.

I'd be curious whether the new Prizmo version 2 does a good job with
German.  I haven't tries this myself, but I was not impressed with the
first version of Prizmo for the Mac. Many seem to like Prizmo 2, though,
and I do like the new iOS version 2 Prizmo app.

Cheers,

Esther