Hello everyone,

I  wanted to know if there were another  way to import  music onto your i phone
5 other than  using  I Tunes?
I have a friend that is a new I phone user and  they  own a windows computer.
They also use jaws but have never used Itunes before. They wanted to transfer
their  music library  to their  i phone 5 but without  having to use i tunes of
course. so is there a way to do this or will  they just have to  learn how to
use itunes?
thank  you so much for your time and help i mostly greatly appreciate it.
sincerely, chenelle

Sent from my iPad