Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 10:57 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Questions About Numbers

Hello Christopher and all:

I do not know what computer you are running numbers upon. I am not the worlds most awesome user … that would be Anne. however, I am able to comment upon the ram issue. If you can afford the luxury of more ram, I would do so. now, of course, there may be some blow back from others stating that they can run safari and numbers and mail and the US space program on 2 gigs of ram. Yes, you can do that … just like I can run up hill pulling my groceries with a rope and ox cart :). I can do so though why would I want to if the issue is being productive and comfortable?

The ram will never go to waste. It is a fantastic investment in the life of your computer. I cannot tell you how to spend your money … you would not listen to me anyway :). To reiterate however, if you can swing it swing it :).

Hopefully this information was useful to you. Please let us know.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Patrick