Yeah, I am looking at the Apple Script solution now.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Nicholas Parsons
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 1:06 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: quick calendar data entry on the Mac

Yeah, I was always a bit surprised when the writers at MacWorld would often
recommend Fantastical for this reason. Ever since I started using a Mac with
Lion iCal/Calendar has supported natural language.

I agree the best way to add so many events will be through a public calendar
you can subscribe to or with Apple Scripts. The native Calendar can add
events accessibly and as fast as any other app I'm sure. If you have to do
it manually you may as well use Calendar.