Hi Christina,

This is a MacUpdate Promo deal -- the prices are not available at the Mac
App Store.  Here's the direct link to this deal:

https://deals.macupdate.com/deal/14476/nisus-writer-pro

The earlier link I posted will just show current MacUpdate promos that are
in effect.  This link goes directly to today's promo for Nisus Writer Pro,
and will expire when the deal ends in 9 hours and 8 minutes.  You'll need
to create an account on the site, which involves a one-time negotiation of
a CAPTCHA, in order to purchase MacUpdate promos.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther