Yes you download it from the
Dropbox.com
Site and do the following to install it properly.

. Do a google search for
Install Dropbox with VoiceOver
And a great document from memory by maccessibility will turn up with simple
instructions on installing Dropbox. Follow them or you won't get full access to
functionality.

Danny.
Sent from my iPhone