Hi Donna, The problem that i personally get when trying to scan with my adf
multiple times if using finereader on the mac:
After a few tries the adf works fine, so it can scan continuously, but when you
have inserted the next load in the pdf and hit scan in finereader you will
again have to set the settings in the driver before you can start scanning
again, so you have to tell the driver that you want to use the adf for input
etc.
I am not sure if this is where Anne is referring to as well but i for my part
will try vuescan tosee if that will make it a bit less complicated.
Testing the different aproaches is key here i guess and see what works the
quickest.
Greetings, Anouk,