Hi all,
Someone emailed me asking about joining this group. When he tries, he is simply
rejected - no mod notice that he is pending, no nothing. In case the mod(s) of
this list are out there, here is his name and email address. I have no
connection to him at all, he just emailed me out of the blue and I said I'd
help out as best I could. So, if you are a mod or can contact same, please be
advised that this person is trying to join but cannot:

apoorv.kulka...@bookstalk.in Kulkarni <apoorv.kulka...@bookstalk.in>

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com