Thanks.

Really appreciate your efforts.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall" <mehg...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 7:58 AM
Subject: Talking Dashboard Update: v1.1 Beta

Hi all,
The reminders script was the big hold-up for this release, but I got it working. It is called "say overdue reminders.scpt" and works on my machine, but please test it thoroughly as it is, um, a bit fragile. You must have overdue reminders (that is, reminders with a due date set where that due date is in the past). Once I know this works, I can expand to speaking other reminders, like those due today.

Other changes include fixes for the markdown in the readme file, a fix for that ram bug that affected systems with 16gb or more of ram, renaming the battery script to match the rest of the scripts (re-assign it if you assigned it already), and a couple more things you can find in the changelog.

To install the scripts, just erase your old Talking Dashboard folder and replace it with this one (any commander assignments you made should not break as long as you put this folder in the exact location as the old one). You will see a download notifier script, but don't get excited - it does not work yet. Here's the link to the zip file:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17005121/talking%20dashboard.zip

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.