if i may ask, what makes you think that the list has anything to do
with whatever squarrel you managed to have with said member? not that
i support, as an activist, such an action taken by him or her, but
there is nothing we can do about it and neither  is there anything we
will say that will make you not generalize.

sincerely

Mauricio