Hi there,

A few weeks ago, I asked this and never got a reply of any sort.  Has anybody
tried Idrive?  IF so, is it accessible?  I ask because I find Drop Box becoming
more and more an issue.  Not being able to access the preferences on the latest
version, and, the extremely slow upload speeds make me want something faster.
My upload speed is measured at about 1MBPS;  but, I'm lucky if Drop Box lets me
upload faster than about 164KBPS.  That's unacceptible in my book.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!