Hello, here's somewhat of a step-by-step description of how to permanently
empty your trash. One to VOM to write arrow once there narrowed down to empty
the trash the Finder will ask you do you really want to empty the trash right
arrow two okay. Then press enter. That should hopefully delete the contents of
your trash folder. Hopefully I've gotten this correct. Note that I'm using
Dragon to dictate the text of this email. So I'm hoping that Dragon got all of
my explanations correctly. Sincerely Maurice.