I'll leave it on-list in case anyone else wants to join to discuss the app, as
it is tangentially related to Macs.

To join Sendero's discussion list, for all things Sendero-related, send an
email to:
gps-talkusers-requ...@freelists.org
with "subscribe" (no quotes) in the subject line.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com