Hello,
I'm not sure about signing in because I signed in a long time ago and it
remembers this. But the App itself is very accessible. I'm using it quite a
while now on two Macs and on my iPhone and it works great for me. Of course
it's always a question of what to do with it but as far as I use it it's
completely accessible.
What I don't like about it is using the editor of Evernote in iOS. But the sign
in process might have changed, I don't know.
All the best
Jürgen