Hi guys
I realize IM you to both programs mentioned in the subject line. However, I am
not new to GPS applications. Here is what I have found so far as far as I am
concerned right now.

I hate to say this, but right now I like BlindSquare better than I like the
Seeing Eye GPS program, this graduate is sorry to say.

First of all, BlindSquare is more accurate insofar as my address is concerned.
The scene I GPS keeps insisting I am at 1061, where as BlindSquare told me I
had reached my house when I was right in front of my door. Also, I tried using
the scene I GPS this morning for a route that I knew. I did it on purpose for
one but I knew. I tried using the multi thing for planning the route, and I got
an error every time I tried it. So, I had to use pedestrian mode. I got on the
bus, and I was not given enough cross streets. I have found BlindSquare works
better on the bus.

However, I did discover one weird thing about replanning when using BlindSquare
and navigate. Several times I've used vehicle mode in Gavagan, and it works
fine. However, today when I chose public transportation mode or pedestrian
mode, Nevaden said not one solitary word until I got to my destination, at
which point it told me I got there. I kept BlindSquare tracking, and I was able
to find my bus stop.

Just a few of my observations. Oh another thing. As far as I can see right now,
BlindSquare seems to be better at points of interest location.
Regards,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone