Hello all:
First, I am sorry if this off topic is inconvenient to any one, but I feel that
here there might be some one who  can help me with this kerry.
My husband and I, both blind and with dog guides, are visiting London from
August 9 to August 13 this year We go alone, so we are trying to plan as much
as we can, finding accessible visits which can give us a good experience about
the city ,some museums, or other interesting places, as well as accessible apps
for iOS that could help us plan our trips by public transport or find places
around which can provide accessible services.
I have Inclusive London, but I was looking at the Royal Institute for the blind
page, and I found out that there are apps for bus traveling and subway as well,
and I can't find which to download.
Any other ideas are welcome. We really want to make this a nice experience
because we are celebrating our wedding anniversary!  we love nature, art,
music, history and interactive activities (lol)
Thank you for any ideas and help, and if somebody would like to give a hand,
please write privately to this e-mail or preferably to:
daniela.ru...@me.com
Best

Daniela Rubio T
 Distinguished Educator