From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Kilburn
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 10:22 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: some questions please.Re: failed to join why fie network

Hi,

VO-space, by definition, performs the default action on the selected item.
So, pressing VO-space on a button will do whatever that button is coded to
do.  The space-bar alone on many buttons will perform the same action but
not always.  VO-space also works to perform the default action on most other
elements as well whereas simply pressing the space-bar will not get the
desired result.

HTH.

Later...

Tim Kilburn