Hey Nicholas, will definitely let you know if I discover anything while
continuing to explore options. Do you use Feed Wrangler's IOS app? If so, is it
any good, and do you know if you can do a one finger swipe down on an article
title to delete it? I like having this option in Lire, and Newsify another app
doesn't have the action option in it. The problem with Lire is at times it is
painfully 56k like slow using it, and it gets frustrating to have to wait so
long to jump between folders, feeds, and articles. Thanks