Hi Brian, last I checked, the Readability app for iOS is not accessible. If
that's changed I'd be pleased to hear that.

Reader in Safari on Mac and iOS is fantastic, but there are scenarios where
it's not going to deliver. For example, when using a Twitter client on iOS or
Mac, you can't add an article to Apple's reading list from those apps. I
presume this is because the API doesn't exist to do it. So while I like Reader
for things I want to read right away, if I want to just mark an article for
reading later, say when I'm on a plane with no coverage, Instapaper rules.

another scenario is if you use any device outside the Apple ecosphere. I do use
Windows and Android too and it's nice to have all my content in a form that's
platform agnostic. It's so good to have a bunch of tools in the toolbox, and to
know which is the best for any given task.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org