Okay, did a clean install of mountain lion.  Got all my apps setup the way I
want.  But need to know what version of hand break is the most accessible?  And
when I went to rip a DVD that i rented, it said I need an editional program
that will by pass the incription.  Does anyone know what program that is?  I
remember this from when I installed last time, but this time when i click the
link it takes me to a page that says "404 not found"  Thanks.