does anyone know how to take a device off the keyboard though? Like, f3 is set
to an iPod my school let me use during the school year. So, now that its the
summer, and I'll likely get a different device this coming year, is there a way
I can delete a device from the keyboard?
sent from my Mac Mini with iCloud.
Devin prater
email and iMessage: d.pra...@me.com or r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com
Skype: