I'm not sure about that particular one, but my university brought to my
attention another new PDF reader called something like Vision Impaired PDF
reader or accessible PDF reader or something. It advertised itself as being an
accessible PDF reader for companies concerned with accessibility. However, it
just had built in speech which would read out the text of the PDF. So no
particular screen reader support. Perhaps useful for people with low vision who
could see enough to click the speak button but didn't have a screen reader, but
no use for screen reader users.