Thank you for this info. IPhone5 and any external device I have tried, reports
best accuracy of 5 meters. I never give instructions about direction if you are
closer than reported accuracy. My strategy is to get "to the edge" of accuracy
to be able to report last direction. So, you should be able to know direction
where to go and actually get closer than this last reported direction.

Lähetetty iPadista