Oh dear Strange guys
What.s wrong with you?
Nearly each Tech Blog - if Big or small - does Reviews on all Beta stuff they
can put their hands on. Why - Tell me One good Point - should only just those
accessibility groups hold up this "Nda! Dangerdanger!!" Thing?
I can.t nothing but laugh about   this "thimk small"  politics...
PS: all answers to Most of your questions are just a Quite suffisticated
Research away, therefore I Don.t have to violate your lovely NDA peacekeeping
Attitude ;)
Greetz  -